Welcome to Morgan Janitorial Enterprise!
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise is owned and operated by Morgan Janitorial Enterprise LLC.
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise LLC.
Address: 237 Main Street Ste 305, Ansonia, CT 06401
(Here in after referred to as “Morgan Janitorial Enterprise”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Morgan Janitorial Enterprise. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content, subscribe to our newsletter, request a quote, use the services and websiteand/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp)
- Street Address
- City/State/Zip Code.
- Facility Type
- User content
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our platform.
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses Morgan Janitorial Enterprise or third-party content served by or on behalf of Morgan Janitorial Enterprise on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the content you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the platform and services. The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our platform as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide quotes.
- Provide the services (professional janitorial cleaning services).
- Improve our website and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our platform and services.
- Send emails through bulk email delivery platforms.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about services offered by Morgan Janitorial Enterprise and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Morgan Janitorial Enterprise.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. SOCIAL MEDIA
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third party tools and services that help us to provide our services in an optimal way and to provide the functionalities of our platform. We use the following third party services and tools: Create the platform and host the website,sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics),Create Ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance and providing search results and links.
Protection of Morgan Janitorial Enterprise and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Morgan Janitorial Enterprise, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Morgan Janitorial Enterpriseuses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform and website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Morgan Janitorial Enterprise receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Morgan Janitorial Enterprise strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
9. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (CalOPPA)
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
10. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and the personal data protection laws of the State of Connecticut, regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and products are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older .If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
11. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Morgan Janitorial Enterprise email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
12. SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Morgan Janitorial Enterprise treatment of personal information by contacting us.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is Morgan Janitorial Enterprise policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Morgan Janitorial Enterprise and an individual.
14. CONTACT US
Morgan Janitorial Enterprise LLC.
Address: 237 Main Street Ste 305
Ansonia, CT 06401